Goes green n GREENER
Life goes GREEN to save more trees and reduce CO2 emission......
In 2008 I have joined the Canon goes green campaign to plant trees in Kota Damansara.... Continued last year of using recycle papers for draft & unofficial document in office & using TESCO Green Bag for shopping..... Last week, I have canceled my itemized billing for my HP and replaced with e-billing and started have my devotion with ODB online.... But I'm feeling still not green enough....
In 2008 I have joined the Canon goes green campaign to plant trees in Kota Damansara.... Continued last year of using recycle papers for draft & unofficial document in office & using TESCO Green Bag for shopping..... Last week, I have canceled my itemized billing for my HP and replaced with e-billing and started have my devotion with ODB online.... But I'm feeling still not green enough....
Comments