1st year anniversary

1 May not only celebrate Labour Day for all the workers, today is also someone's birthday who is so special to me and today is also the 366 day that I join Kawasaki Gas Turbine Asia Sdn. Bhd.


From a person who don't know what is gas turbine until I can handle the job individually.
From Asst. Field Service Representative until I was promoted to Field Service Representative.
From 15 countries I have visited add until 20 countries.


These all only happen in 1 year time. Of course, I have to thank my boss who gave me a chance to join KGA. But now, he is no longer with us....


In this 1 year time, I gained some knowledge in different fields like the process of Ajinomoto, textile, ceramic, paper board and petroleum. Besides, I also gained a lot of experiences in life by meeting with different people, cultures, living styles, food, languages etc....

At the same time, I also found out myself that my English is digressing. This may be because I speak too much broken English. And also found out myself starting don't know how to communicate with other people.....

But no matter if my experiences are good or bad, life still has to go on until that day..... let us 'gambateh' together........

365 days left for my 2nd year anniversary

Comments

cARrOt said…
hohoho.... countdown~~~
daniel-fei said…
this countdown is better than my previous countdown in Pakistan....hahaha
e.ttan said…
congratulation!(^.^)V

Popular posts from this blog

个人日本之旅 - 京都

第100潜

修复的一年